Access videos, audio files, maps, articles, games, activities and more.Learn360 is a multi-subject media library (videos, games, images, audio and more).
How do I access the tool?
A password is required. Speak to your teacher to request the password.
After initial institutional sign-in (using password provided by teacher), students can create their own account using their gapps email account, to create and save to playlists, and save content to their Google Drive.
Tips for using the tool
This tools lets you:
- Create playlists
- Search for videos by subject from preK to Grade 12.
- Search over 156,000 multimedia assets
- Select videos and Browse Subjects
- Access over 700 Audio Books by grade
- Filter search results by grade
- Create playlists
- Copy and paste formatted citations MLA, APA, Chicago
Basic Search tips
- The Search box is located at the top of every page.
- Enter a search term in the Search box.You can search using keywords or a specific phrase. Capitalization does not matter.
- Click the magnifying glass button to the right of the Search box or press Enter on your keyboard.
See additional basic search tips from Learn 360.
The Advanced Search option is located to the right of the main search box. More complex search queries can be constructed using a variety of different options found in this section, which are detailed below:
Advanced Search allows you to string together multiple terms with AND / OR / NOT boolean operators. Enter your terms into the boxes provided and use the drop-downs to connect them. To add additional rows, click on + Add Row.
Choose Filters: Select refinement options from the following drop downs.
- All Asset Types - For, select an option to refine the results by Documentary Films for example.
- All Subjects - Select a single top-level subject.
- All Producers - Use the drop-down to select a single producer to base your search on.
- All Copyright Dates - Return results based on a copyright range of years.
- All Languages - Select a language or one of the additional options to find content with no audio or music only. Selecting a foreign language will return videos with audio in that language.
- All Grades - Select a grade range.
- All Formats - Select Segments, Titles or Series.
- Advanced Filters - Select one or more of the advanced options to show only titles with closed-captioning, educator resources, interactive transcripts or recently added programs (last thirty days).
Note: Not every filter type will be available for every content type. Options will vary.