Channels included in subscription:
- News In Review
- National Geographic
How do I access the tool?
At school, you can access Curio content without logging in. If you want to access your playlists and bookmarks, it is recommended you log into your profile.
At home (students grades 6-12):
- Click on the login button or the login with Google button.
- Enter your GAPPS email account (@gapps.yrdsb.ca).
- Curio will send a unique verification code to your GAPPS email address. It may take a few minutes for you to receive it.
- Enter the verification code to proceed to the site.
After the first login, the site will automatically recognize your device for 90 days. You will not need a verification code during this period unless you manually log out.
Tips for Using the Tool
- How does a student log into their account? (Video 0:52 min)
- How does a student find content in Curio? (Video 0:54 min)
For additional support and tips using the tool, visit the Curio Help Centre.