Access eBooks and audiobooks that can be read on mobile and desktop devices at school and via the Sora App on personal devices. Read books on your computer without downloading any apps.
How do I access the tool?
Find your school, then sign in using your YRDSB student ID (type ‘0’ followed by your 9 digit ID)
For mobile, install the Sora app. It is also available in app stores.
Tips for using the tool
- UseExplore tab (binoculars icon at the bottom of the screen) to browse the collections or search by topics
- Choose a book then borrow it or place a hold. Start reading right away. Your loan period is 2 weeks.
- Go to your Shelf to see all your borrowed books. From there, you can:
- Click or tap Open Book or Open Audiobook to read or listen to the book.
- Click or tap Options to renew or return the book, get to your notes and highlights, and more.
If you need more help with Sora, please visit Sora Help.