Develop Skills to Support Your School Community: Research shows that parent and community engagement increases student achievement, wellbeing and success.
Learn more about:
- Role of the Volunteer
- Transferrable Skills
- Equity and Inclusive Education
- Communication Skills
- Human Rights
- Human Trafficking
- Self-care and Well-being
- Employment Readiness
Will help you to:
- Build confidence
- Communicate more effectively with students, staff and parents
- Contribute to student learning and parent engagement
- Gain volunteer experience in a school
- Build healthy communities
- Meet new people
- Boost Professionalism
Session dates: February 10, 13, 17, 21, 24, 28
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Complete the online registration form for this FREE program.