How do I access the tool?
Password is required. Speak to your teacher to request the password.
After institutional login, use your YRDSB gapps email account to create a personal account to save articles or save to your Google Drive.
Tips for using the tool
- Toggle between reading levels.
- Cite sources.
- Listen to the article read aloud.
- Use the translate feature.
- Get definitions.
- See related resources:
- Look for the Related button or tab on any article to find a topically relevant selection of other articles and Web’s Best Sites.
- Sign in with your YRDSB gapps account, look for the Google Drive icon and save to your Google Drive from Britannica.
Video resources:Britannica School