2021-2022 Budget Consultation Process
York Region District School Board invites parents, guardians and community members to participate in the annual budget consultation process.
Public feedback provides the Board with important information about how the community would like to see YRDSB’s budget allocated to better support student achievement and well-being. The results of the consultation will be used to inform the 2021-22 school year budget allocation.
Community members are welcome to attend a virtual public budget consultation and/or complete the online budget survey.
Public Consultation Dates
The public budget consultation dates and registration details are:
- Wednesday, April 7
- To replay the April 7 budget consultation.
- Monday, April 26, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Please register for this Public Budget Consultation Session.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Public, listen only, telephone access to the webinar is available by dialing 647-497-9389 and Access Code 149-846-166.
YRDSB has created a survey to gather community feedback into the budget process. The survey is available for completion until April 29, 2021 and in the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
YRDSB values community input and is working to increase transparency and understanding of its budget process. Questions regarding the budget process may be directed to Budget20212022@yrdsb.ca.
- YRDSB budget page