School Council Annual Report 2020-2021
The purpose of the school council is to help improve student well-being and achievement and to enhance the accountability of the education system to parents and families. The annual report is intended to outline your council’s activities that:
- support parent, family and community involvement and engagement;
- work towards building a positive school environment and an equitable and inclusive school community;
- celebrate achievements of students, schools and the community;
- provide additional support and training; or
- raise funds for the school
We would appreciate it if you could complete this report on or before July 15, 2021.
At the end of its term, your school council must prepare and submit a written report to the school and to the board, outlining the council's goals, activities, and achievements, including any fund-raising activities. The principal, on behalf of the school council, must ensure that a copy of this annual report is provided to every parent who has a child enrolled in the school.
School Council Annual Report 2020 - 2021
It is important to note that no names of school or community members should be referenced in this report.
If you have any questions about this report, please contact:
Fawzia Durrani, Principal of Inclusive School and Community Services.