Google Apps for Education offers online tools that help students learn, create and collaborate. Tools include Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Classroom and Drive. Speak to your child's teacher for password information.
There are a number of tip sheets and videos to support using Google Resources:
- Tip Sheet: Accessing GAPPS Email
- Tip Sheet: Accessing Google Classroom
- Tip Sheet: Accessing Google Meet Through YRDSB Online Learning Platforms
- Tip Sheet: Accessing Read and Write for Google Chrome
- Tip Sheet: Accessing and Turning in Assignments
- Tip Sheet: Installing EquatIO
- Tip Sheet: Logging into Google Chrome
- Tip Sheet: Screenshot Reader
- Tip Sheet: Texthelp PDF Reader
- Tip Sheet: Using Google Translate with Google Meet
Visit the Family Resources page for links to other useful information and resources.