Students may benefit from a self-evaluation and review of the following expectations.
The questions in this self-assessment reflect some of the key ideas learned in prerequisite courses. They do not represent the problem-solving approach or the rich experience that students would be exposed to in a classroom. The intention is for students to revisit some key concepts and, if needed, access review materials in an informal environment at a pace that is comfortable for the student.
- Grade 11 Workplace Math (MEL3E)
- Grade 11 College Math (MBF3C)
- Grade 11 University/College Math (MCF3M)
- Grade 11 University Math (MCR3U)
- Grade 12 Workplace Math (MEL4E)
- Grade 12 Foundations for College Math (MAP4C)
- Grade 12 College Technology Math (MCT4C)
- Grade 12 Data Management (MDM4U)
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
- Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U)
Additional resources available on Ontario's Learn at home: Grades 9 to 12 website to help students prepare for 2020-2021 courses. Here you will find courses and resources to refresh your learnings from this and help students succeed in the compulsory and pre-requisite courses in the fall.