Through the collective efforts of community partners, we respond to the evolving needs of children and youth with multiple special needs in Simcoe County and York Region by:
- Providing and enhancing services
- Championing system change
- Building capacity
What types of services/support do we offer?
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Program Intake
- Augmentative Communication
- Brief Family Resourcing
- Child & Family Counselling
- Development Assessment and Consultation Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychological Services
- Recreation and Leisure Services
- Seating and Mobility
- Single Plan of Care Coordination
- Spasticity Management
Who is eligible for our services/support?
Children's Treatment Network serves children and youth with multiple special needs living in Simcoe County or York Region:
- Who have long-term special needs that include a wide range of diagnoses requiring treatment and support from multiple service providers;
- From birth to 19, or up to age 21 if attending school.
To find out if your child needs services provided by the network please talk to your current service providers or call our ACCESS toll free at 1-866-377-0286 and a Service Navigator will be happy to assist you.
Children's Treatment Network of Simcoe York
13175 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4E 0G6
Visit the Children's Treatment Network of Simcoe York website for more information.
SEAC Representative - Sandy Sokol
SEAC Alternative Representative - Anchel Krishna