Facilities Management Centre
The department is organized into five service areas (Construction & Design, Building Systems, Maintenance, Operations (Caretaking) and Quality Standards), which are supported by the Senior Managers.
Plant Services is dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to York Region students, staff and communities through the provision of safe, sustainable learning environments and facilities.
Our dedicated and efficient staff are committed to proactive, responsive, consultative service by:
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Acting in an environmentally responsible manner
- Ensuring legislative compliance
- Applying the best uses of technology
- Providing timely responses
- Taking initiative and adapting to change